USDA Rural Development Mutual Self-Help Housing Technical Assistance
Little Dixie T&MA Contractors provide technical and management assistance to potential and existing Section 523 Self-Help Housing organizations across eleven states in the South Central Region. Little Dixie began operating the T&MA Program in 1980 and works closely with USDA Rural Development offices to provide technical assistance to grantees including application review; program, staff, SHARES and financial management training; assisting rural development with quarterly review meetings; conduct onsite and group workshops and facilitate communication between grantees and industry resources in order to help them achieve their goals. If your organization is interested in Self-Help please call (580) 326-5165.
- Becky Reynolds, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Johnny Moffitt, Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle White, Program Director, email@example.com
- Owyne Gardner, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Rust, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Byron Fischer, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosanna Soto, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Paul Bartlett, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Bounds, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Bryce Nash, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Stillwell, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Randy Griffith, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barney Ingram, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Jeannie Reynolds, Program Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pam Price, Grant/Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
Little Dixie T&MA Contractor Services
Little Dixie T&MA Contractors provide technical and management assistance to potential and existing Section 523 Mutual Self-Help Housing organizations.
USDA Rural Development Mutual Self-Help Housing
Self-Help Housing provides affordable housing opportunities for low and very low income individuals and/or families. Through Self-Help many families are able to realize the American dream of homeownership.
USDA Rural Development Self-Help Housing Resources
Little Dixie T&MA Contractors provide grantees or potential grantees with USDA Rural Development Regulations and Guidelines, Forms, Program Training Guides and other helpful resources.
USDA Rural Development Self-Help Housing Training Guides
USDA Rural Development Regulations and Guidelines
- Administrative Notices
- Intergovernmental Review Single Point of Contact Link
- USDA RD Area Loan Limits
For a complete and up-to-date listing of the forms and regulations, please visit the USDA website at: http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/RegulationsAndGuidance.html.
USDA Rural Development Forms
For a current and update to date listing of forms please visit the USDA RD website. https://forms.sc.egov.usda.gov/eForms/welcomeAction.do?Home
Brian Huddleston of Arkansas said of the program, “If it wasn’t for this program, we probably would never be able to afford a house.”
Anna Dominguez, a participant in New Mexico said of her new home, “It’s something that we thought wasn’t going to happen. Thank God it came true.”
Chuck Phillips, a participant in Arkansas said, “I just never imagined this would ever be possible. It’s a dream come true. It’s the ‘American Dream,’ owning your own property. I love it because being part of the building process, doing the flooring and stuff, I can look back later and say ‘I did that.'”
Angel Hillis, a participant in Missouri, said, “It’s more than I ever thought I would have. This time last year we were living with my mom. Building our home and moving in is a dream come true. It was exciting. I can’t explain it, I lay in bed for two hours thinking ‘I am in my own home.'”