USDA Rural Development Mutual Self-Help Housing Technical Assistance
Little Dixie T&MA Contractors provide technical and management assistance to potential and existing Section 523 Self-Help Housing organizations across eleven states in the South Central Region. Little Dixie began operating the T&MA Program in 1980 and works closely with USDA Rural Development offices to provide technical assistance to grantees including application review; program, staff, SHARES and financial management training; assisting rural development with quarterly review meetings; conduct onsite and group workshops and facilitate communication between grantees and industry resources in order to help them achieve their goals. If your organization is interested in Self-Help please call (580) 326-5165.
- Becky Reynolds, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnny Moffitt, Associate Director, email@example.com
- Kyle White, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owyne Gardner, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Charles Rust, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Byron Fischer, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Rosanna Soto, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Bounds, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Bryce Nash, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Stillwell, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Randy Griffith, Self-Help Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barney Ingram, Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
- Jeannie Reynolds, Program Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pam Price, Grant/Self-Help Specialist, email@example.com
Little Dixie T&MA Contractor Services
Little Dixie T&MA Contractors provide technical and management assistance to potential and existing Section 523 Mutual Self-Help Housing organizations.
USDA Rural Development Mutual Self-Help Housing
Self-Help Housing provides affordable housing opportunities for low and very low income individuals and/or families. Through Self-Help many families are able to realize the American dream of homeownership.
USDA Rural Development Self-Help Housing Resources
Little Dixie T&MA Contractors provide grantees or potential grantees with USDA Rural Development Regulations and Guidelines, Forms, Program Training Guides and other helpful resources.
USDA Rural Development Self-Help Housing Training Guides
USDA Rural Development Regulations and Guidelines
- Administrative Notices
- Intergovernmental Review Single Point of Contact Link
- USDA RD Area Loan Limits
For a complete and up-to-date listing of the forms and regulations, please visit the USDA website at: http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/RegulationsAndGuidance.html.
USDA Rural Development Forms
For a current and update to date listing of forms please visit the USDA RD website. https://forms.sc.egov.usda.gov/eForms/welcomeAction.do?Home
Anna Dominguez, a participant in New Mexico said of her new home, “It’s something that we thought wasn’t going to happen. Thank God it came true.”
Angel Hillis, a participant in Missouri, said, “It’s more than I ever thought I would have. This time last year we were living with my mom. Building our home and moving in is a dream come true. It was exciting. I can’t explain it, I lay in bed for two hours thinking ‘I am in my own home.'”
Brian Huddleston of Arkansas said of the program, “If it wasn’t for this program, we probably would never be able to afford a house.”
Chuck Phillips, a participant in Arkansas said, “I just never imagined this would ever be possible. It’s a dream come true. It’s the ‘American Dream,’ owning your own property. I love it because being part of the building process, doing the flooring and stuff, I can look back later and say ‘I did that.'”