Request for Proposal – Software
Little Dixie Community Action Agency, Inc., a private nonprofit, is seeking a quote for cloud-based software to manage the accounting and human resource functions of the agency.
For questions please contact Sheree Ensley, Fiscal Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
LDCAA is seeking proposals for software upgrade to more efficiently manage the accounting and human resource operations of the agency. Currently, the company uses Denali Fund Suites by Cougar Mountain Software, HR Source, as well as numerous Excel spreadsheets. Proposals are being sought to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of data entry and retrieval with custom reporting options.
• Fund accounting platform including modules for: General Ledger; Bank Reconciliation; Accounts Payable; Payroll; Human Resources
• Segmented chart of accounts
• FASB reporting
• Reporting including analytics
• Multiple fiscal years or period of performance data retrieval
• Ability to manage multiple companies in one platform (currently 5)
• Employee web portal (up to 500 active employees)
• Multiple users with defined access rights (currently 12)
• Integrated posting and data entry
• Grant management
• Benefit management and enrollment
• Annual updates
• Tech support
Your response should include: options offered; one-time setup charges including training; references for any community action agency who are current customers; implementation time; and annual cost.
Proposals are due by September 15, 2021
Decision announced by September 30, 2021